Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Missouri–Kansas City
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master
- Award: $8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and master level programmes offered in the College of Arts and Sciences of UMKC are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be the first time applicants enrolled and accepted in a full-time programme at UMKC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online portal of the university. Students will be selected by the corresponding UMKC academic unit upon acceptance of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume or CV
- Official High school/ University transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Affidavit of support
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of biographical page of the passport
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have transcripts showing an outstanding academic record with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to get into UMKC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 105
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Applicants selected for this award will receive $8,000 in two instalments of $4,000 each towards the study of any undergraduate or master programme in the College of Arts and Sciences at UMKC.