Application Deadline: October 4, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are worthy for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a new Business School student or a commencing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are free from any other application; they only have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the University of Sydney. They will be automatically awarded by the fund after their admissions in the course.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, copy of the passport and academic transcripts must be attached with admission.
- Admission Requirements: Depends upon the course in which a candidate is applying.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary but only if English is not your local language.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
Benefits: There is a total of 85 grants available which will award $5,000, $10,000 and $20,000 each year for undergraduate or postgraduate students.
source : scholarship-position