Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Yale-NUS College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA in the field of Astronomy, Business, and Philosophy is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to apply and be accepted in an eligible programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for their choice of Master’s programme through the university portal. Applicants are required to submit their CV with a photo, acceptance letter and GMAT scores to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required by the university:
- Transcripts or academic records
- Two letter of recommendation
- Receipt of application fee
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must compulsorily submit GMAT or GRE scores to secure an admission at Yale-NUS.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL –100
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo – 120
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The applicants that will be selected for the Boustany Foundation support will receive funds to cover partial tuition fee of the programme applied for.