The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust objectives have closely followed the interests of the Ferguson family in their commitment to education, peace, and development in the Third World.
Why study at the University of Leeds? While studying at this university, candidates can get a wealth of opportunities and has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways. It gives students skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £13,320
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries are eligible for the opportunity s.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for applicants applying for programs of study related to economic, social or technological development.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
- Be citizens of, and permanently resident in, one of the developing countries according to the International Development Association list of Borrowing Countries.
- Not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK.
- Agree that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for a relevant taught program of studyand be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for this application . Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected. Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Required documents include: degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student
- Admission Requirements: To study at Leeds you will need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
Fees, maintenance of £13,320 (in session 2020/21), return economy travel and other allowances
source : schoalrship-position