- University or Organization: The Asian Institute of Technology
- Department: School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM)
- Course Level: Masters or PhD
- Award: Covers the full, or a portion of, tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Thailand
- Application Deadline: July 25, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of all nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for masters or doctoral degree program within the School of Engineering and Technology (SET), School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD), and School of Management (SOM) at the institute.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a passionate student who is serious about studies.
How to Apply
How to Apply: For being eligible to this program, you have to take admission in a masters or doctoral degree program at the university. After that, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask you to submit your transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of passport and a research proposal at the time of admission.
- For Masters: A bachelors’ degree with a GPA of 2.75 is required.
- For PhD: A postgraduate degree with a GPA of 3.50 is a must for studying at the institute.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to score of 5.0 or above in the IELTS for Master and 5.5 for the Doctoral program.
Benefits: The award supports subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students.