Application Deadline: The application will start from November 25, 2019, until January 10, 2020.
- University or Organization: Aalto University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award:50-100% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The program can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
How to Apply
The following phases will lead the way of applying to the admission and grant as well –
- Phase 1- Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase2- While applying to the university, the applicants will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be determined. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to submit an officially attested copy of an official bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s home language is not English, then they have to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will support candidates by either covering 50% or 100% tuition fee amount from their tuition cost at the university.
source : scholarship-position